Welcome to the Let It Snow Blog Hop!!
Grab a warm beverage and sit back to enjoy the projects today with the theme of winter and snow! Did you trek over from Cindy? If so you made it here, but if you got caught in a snow storm and want to start with our blog hostess, venture over to Lisa.
I also used the following:
*Sentiment - Happy Holidays from my stamp stash
*Punch for snowmen
*Jaded Blossom dies
*SU Snowflake framelits
*LoveBug Creation Rumple Ribbon
You can google many tutorials on how to construct this card and it can be cut either in a vertical or horizontal style - mine is horizontal.
Here are several more with the same idea plus photos of the insert of each - SU cardstock, a snow person sticker, Bestie snow girl, and of course, LoveBug Creations Rumple Ribbon on the first and LBC Simply Sheer on the second
Hope you enjoyed the snow inspiration to create your own Let It Snow projects!
Blog Line Up
2. Julie (Cricut Chick) ~ www.simplysilhouette.com
3. Tricia - http://lshdesigns.blogspot.com/
5. Sarah~ www.sarahbiswabic.blogspot.com
6. Heather ~ http://paper-junkie.blogspot.com
7. Cindy - http://www.cindys-greencricut.blogspot.com/
8. Pam - http://lovebugcreations3.blogspot.com/ HERE
9. Melisa http://melisascraftycreations.blogspot.com/ NEXT
10. Elecia - http://creationsby-kahaulani.blogspot.com/
12. Mary - http://irongatestamps.blogspot.com/
13. Aisha - http://londonskyedesigns.net
14. Alicia ~ http://goldengoddessdesigns.blogspot.com
15. Nadja ~ http://nadjarobbins.blogspot.com
16. Carla ~ http://racincrafts.blogspot.com/
17. Inga ~ http://mommahobbit.blogspot.ca/
18. Christine ~ http://hotberrydesigns.blogspot.com/
19. Debbie W ~ http://craftydeb-ddscrafts.blogspot.com/
20. Carolyn S. ~http://www.grandmacarol46580.blogspot.com
21. Elizabeth ~ http://www.ejoym.blogspot.com
Remember no matter how you rumple your ribbon and piece your paper, have fun with it.........cybersnow..........Mama LoveBug
Now I will send you on to crafty Melissa