Friday, December 13, 2013

Dawn Rene, Dorcas & Stacey ♥

(Happy??) Friday the 13th!!!
Dawn Rene, Docas & Stacey are sharing some
down-right gorgeous-ness with you today!!!
 
Yes! Another Prima Julie Nutting Doll Stamp - I can't help myself :-) I took a break from the holiday projects. This doll tag is decorated with three different kinds of Lovebug Creations products - Rumpled Ribbon, Mama's Mesh, and Simply Sheer. The rumpled ribbon is Sunflower. They are discontinuing this color - so stop by the store and stock up!
Doll Friendship Tag - Designs By Dawn Rene

Supplies
Stamps: Prima Marketing - Julie Nutting Doll "Ruffled Doll", Rubbernecker - Layered Flowers
Paper: Fancy Pants Designs - Park Bench, Julie Nutting Tag Pad
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
Embellishments: Fibers, Eyelet
 
 
It's Christmas Time!

What a fabulous time to make awesome little treats for kids and non-kids alike.

I used Merry Mesh for this sweet mini coffee cup treat holder.  Be sure to check out my blog for more details.

 
 
Hi there!
here to show you my project for this week.

I decided to make a little lantern to put on my kitchen bar:

I have a little battery operated tealight candle inside that lights it up in the evening. 

For my project, I used some of white that comes in the 

You can read more about my project on my blog

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day! 

Photobucket
 
 

1 comment:

Pamela Lash said...

Beautiful job, ladies - so much variety and talent!