Monday, December 16, 2013

Mama's Mesh Monday w/ Stephanie, Kathy & Katie ♥

Happy Mama's Mesh Monday, Every-Buggy!!!
It's getting closer to the Big Day!!!
Only 9 more to go!
Woot woot!
So sit back and enjoy what
Stephanie & Kathy have to share with you today!!!
 
 
Hi buggy friends! Welcome to another Monday!
Are you all ready for the big day?! Only 9 days to go!!!
I am busy trying to get it all done & today I have the latest tag I made to share using Mama's Mesh:
This lovely dark green mesh is from the Merry Mesh collection.
You can read more about this tag on my blog.
Thanks for letting me share! Have a fabulous Monday!
-Stephanie
 
Happy Monday Crafty Friends!
 
It's Kathy, from Kathy and Kids, to share with you a Valentine's Day card.  You could also use this card for an Anniversary or even as a 'Just Because' card.
 
I got out my Valentine's papers and started working on the next Holiday for crafting.  I combined some Valentine's paper and stamps with Mama's Mesh in "Princess Party Pink"
  

Thanks for stopping by!
 
Another Mama's Mesh project!  I used the DCWV Garden Tea Party paper line to make a mini for the tea party I had from a few other posts.
I love how the mesh adds real texture but not bulk for those who aren't crafters.
Take a peek at the video for more details
Photobucket

1 comment:

Pamela Lash said...

All so gorgeous - love the textures and colors on your projects!!