Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Connie and Dawn Mercedes ♥

Happy Wednesday!!!
Connie and Dawn Mercedes are taking over the blog today
and sharing some amazing projects!!!
Check em out and leave em some love!!!

Connie
Hello fellow lovebugs!!
Connie Can Crop here with a project to share featuring Rumple Ribbon!!
 
 Lately I have become addicted to Kiwi Lane Design Templates. I have quite a few of them and I just could not figure out what to do with them or how to store them.
 
So after much trial and error and some serious thought I came up with this!!!
And I used 4 different colors of Rumple Ribbon too!! Yummy!!! 

 
Wanna know what this contraption is? LOL! You gotta come read more about it on my blog!!
 
Please stop by my blog to read more details and see more pics of this and other projects using LBC products. Become my follower, join in my monthly challenges or just come hang out at
Happy Crafting and Scrappy Hugs!!




This card is sure to tickle your funny bone.


The frilly Panther Pink Rumple Ribbon bow from Lovebug Creations is sure to get you sashaying 
to the music in your head...lol..or on your phone.  
Either way, sashay your way to the LBC store site to order your favorite colors now! 

There is always a dance party going on over at my blog:
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Pamela Lash said...

Oh my what delights - so clever and so cute for you both!!