Thursday, December 12, 2013

December Guest Designer: Kristi ♥

Hello everyone!!!
Today we have a special treat for you!!!
Meet our December Guest Designer...
And WOW is her first project just too darn cute!!!!
 
Hello lovebuggies! Kristi here from Little Paper Sprinkles, I am super duper excited to be Guest Designing this month for Lovebug Creations. I LOVEEEE their ribbon so much, but what I love the most is the wonderful girlies who run this company! They are Amazing! :) Thank you Kimi and Pam for letting me join you this month! ♥

For today's project I had to get all Christmas craftified! LOL I have been wanting to try these adorbs so I got to it, it has been hard not to share these little buggers, now I get too!

For this project I used Simply Sheer WINTER WISHES

for more details visit my blog Little Paper Sprinkles






Thanks for looking, hope you have a craftastical day :)
KRISTI♥
Photobucket

2 comments: