Thursday, December 19, 2013

Kristi's Super Cute Gift Card Holder ♥

Hello Lovebuggies! Kristi here from Little Paper Sprinkles!
Today I am sharing with you a cute, fun way to give a gift card (yes I know, my project pic is minus a gift card, bad me! ;) I haven't purchased any yet, procrastinator..that's me!) 

To create this super cute holder grab your scraps, yep thats all I used. the tag can be any size you like, I measured a credit card and went from there! It is best if you use heavy cardstock so its sturdy! Add a border using a punch, my cover is handpainted, but a snowman cut from your machine would be super adorable too! To finish it off I added some Rumple Ribbon in Olive You!





I have been asked a few times about sharing how I paint my snowmen. That might just be coming soon! 

Thanks for looking 
Have a crafty Day!!
KRISTI♥
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Pamela Lash said...

Gorgeous - love the snowman!!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

What an adorable snowman!!! Super gift card holder!!