Sunday, December 15, 2013

We've Got A Secret - Santa Arrived Early!!

Hello Crafties!  
LoveBug Creations Creative Team decided to share some well-deserved love with our teammates so we have a post today as a Secret Santa Surprise.  Each participating member was to create something for the holidays and include a special something for the recipient, but we can't tell who the lucky gal is just yet.......so here's what we created.

Mama LoveBug fashioned this..............the gal who gets this is extra-special in every thing she does.......hmm I wonder who she is?  I'll give one hint - she's a super crafter with lots of great ideas and a heart as big as the sun!





Recipe
*2 12 x 12 Echo Park patterned papers cut in a criss-cross horizontal style (enough to make another card as well)
*Sentiment from my stamp stash
*Snowman punch
*Sherri Baldy Bestie sitting on fence - gel pen and watercolor pencils
*Jaded Blossom tag die
*LoveBug Creations Rumple Ribbon
 
 
Kimi
Oh how fun this is!! I can't wait to see what the others made!!! I bet I'll be hoping each and every one of them is my Secret Santa!!!!
 
For my lucky lady I made a LapBook
using the tutorial from Kathy Orta!!
OH MY!
This is so much fun to make!
(don't tell but I totally screwed up several times and added my own Kimi style to it!)
But I do adore the finished effect...
so much so that I don't want to part with it...
BUT
I will! ;)
 
Here's a photo of the cover! LOTS of Lovebug Creations Simply Red Rumple Ribbon, pearls, Jaded Blossom "Gingerbread Wishes" and I believe Basic Grey papers!
 
and here's the video!!
Sorry it was late night and I was rushing a bit!

But it still shows all the cool interactive features of this!!!
 
Hope you've enjoyed!!
Don't forget to visit the other ladies to see their projects too!!!
 
 
 

Photobucket

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Loving this Secret Santa idea!!!

Stephanie Eaken said...

This is so much fun! Love both of these projects girls!! I am so excited to see them all!

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Oh my!!! Both projects are amazing!!!

Pamela Lash said...

Wow, Kim, whomever you have as a Secret Santa is going to love this - beautiful idea!!
Cyberhugs........Mom

Anonymous said...

Mama Lovebug's card is just adorable!! I absolutely love that little image and I know whoever gets that will absolutely love it! and Kimi's book is just brilliant! I love that idea!! It's definitely a great way to scrap and journal the Christmas season!! You guys did an awesome job as always!

Zingaro Skoolie said...

LOVE this style of minis!! Great job

Lovebug Creations said...

Oh mom! I know the lady getting this will LOVE it!!! Such a cute and fun card!!!!

xoxoxo
Kim

Unknown said...

Mama Lovebug, your project is so cute. I love pink plus turquoise, so maybe it's for me? I can't wait to be surprised when mail arrives for me. Very cute!

Kimi, wow, that is a lot of work! How do you keep track of how to put it together? All of the pockets and windows that open are amazing!

Great job, ladies!

dawnmercedes said...

I like suns!! oooh...all these tantalizing hints!

and, if I got that lap book, I'd fill it with fun christmas quotes, scriptures, and stories...


oooh...can't wait to see who gets what fun gift!

Tanya said...

WOW!! You both are sending out yummy treats!! I can't wait till everyone finds out who got whom!!

Connie Can Crop said...

These are amazing! Someone is super duper lucky!! Hope it is me! :) I think we all are gonna be super lucky!! This was a great idea!! Thank you!