Thursday, December 5, 2013

Dawn Rene - You Shine Today As Our LBC Birthday Girl

***If you are looking for the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop Click HERE!!!***
Happy Birthday, Dawn Rene!!  

You sparkle and shine today as the Birthday Girl and several of your LBC CT sisters wanted to show you how much you mean to us...........

Mama LoveBug here - Dawn Rene, a member of our first LBC CT - I am so grateful for all your wonderful projects and help along the way during our first year.  I am also happy to say you are such a lovely person and a gracious friend to all of us!  BTW, thanks for getting me hooked on Julie Nutting stamps - I truly love them and you really create such gorgeous things  - you are my inspiration!  Happy Birthday from LBC!


Kimi
 


Kristi
 (Our December Guest Designer!)

Stacey

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
We hope you are having a beautiful birthday, Dawn Rene!!!!
We love seeing your amazing talent every week
and are over the moon you wanted to be a part of LBC!!! ♥
 
Make sure to visit all the CT Members blogs (click on their name!) to see more on their cards and don't forget to leave Dawn Rene lots of birthday love!!!!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Pamela Lash said...

I'm sure the b-day girl will love all the beautiful cards!! Great job, ladies!!
Cyberhugs.........Mama LoveBug

Golden Goddess Designs said...

happy birthday Dawn Rene!

Tanya said...

Gorgeous cards ladies!! Happy Birthday Dawn!!

Dawn Carlyle said...

Oh my goodness! Such beautiful cards everyone... you made my day and put a smile on my face. You are all such inspiration! Thank you

Stephanie Eaken said...

Fabulous cards y'all!!! They are amazing!