Friday, December 20, 2013

Last Minute Gift Ideas w/ Stacey, Dawn Rene & Dorcas! ♥

5 Days to go!!!!!
WOW....It's gonna be Christmas before we know it!!!
Hopefully you are all ready to go!!!
So if you've got some time on your hands sit back and
check out the amazing projects
Stacey, Dawn Rene & Dorcas made...
and if not...
maybe they will inspire you!!!
 
Hi there!
here to show you my project for this week.

With Christmas next week, I decided to make another little gift.
This is so easy to make and would be perfect for a neighbor, postal worker, co-worker, teacher, etc.


For my project, I used some Simply Red Rumple Ribbon.

You can read more about my project on my blog

I hope you have a fabulous crafty day! 

Dawn Rene
 
Happy Friday! Dawn Rene here to share a card I made with a My Besties digi stamp and Lovebug Creations' rumpled ribbon.

I colored Besties with Copic markers. She is decorated with shaved ice, chipboard glitter stars, and Simply White rumpled ribbon!

Winter Besties Card - Designs By Dawn Rene

Supplies
Ribbon: Lovebug Creations' - Rumpled Ribbon - Simply White
Stamps: Sherri Baldy - My Besties Stamps
Paper: BoBunny - Woodland Winter, CTMH Card Stock
Ink and Markers: Copic Markers
Embellishments: Gina's Designs Winter Shape Set, The Rubber Cafe - You're So Fine Silver Glitter, Stampendous - Shaved Ice, Cheese Cloth

Dorcas
Anyone else feel like the clock has just gotten away from us this year?  Well, I am here to share a cute gift card holder.  The Simply Red rumple ribbon adds the perfect touch, doesn't it?  Please stop by my BLOG for more details.

 
That's it for the Creative Team's scheduled posts for this year!!!
But make sure to swing back..
you never know what else we might have waiting for you!!!!
 
Bug hugs,
Kimi & Pamela
♥♥♥♥♥♥
Photobucket

1 comment:

Pamela Lash said...

Every one a dynamite gift - super wowser!!