Saturday, December 28, 2013

May Your Glass Always Be Half Full!

Good Morning, Crafties!  
It's Mama LoveBug here to wish you a warm winter greeting in the days ahead.  Christmas is in my rear view mirror and the New Year is approaching next week.  I wanted to share a bookmark design I used for some gifts for my colleagues at the Local History and Genealogy Center in Bryan, OH.


The image and sentiment are part of a Julie Nutting stamp set.  The paper is Kathy Davis creations.  I started with a bookmark cut out of the KD paper and used a gel pen to highlight the image, the sentiment, and a circle from the paper.  I cut a 3-D flower from the same paper with my Cameo; I added a swatch of LoveBug Creations Mama's Mesh for dimension and texture under the tagged sentiment.

Mama's Mesh comes in a variety of fun colors to peak your crafty imagination along with our Rumple Ribbon and Simply Sheer hand-dyed ribbons which you can view HERE



Remember, no matter how you rumple your ribbon and piece your paper, have fun with it........cyberhugs........Mama LoveBug


Photobucket

1 comment:

Lovebug Creations said...

Oh they will LOVE this!!! What book lover wouldn't??? Great job, Mom!!!

xoxo
Kim