Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Paper Piecings By Nikki DT Offering - A Paper Crafter's Pocket Card


Good Tuesday to You Crafty Ones!
This is Mama LoveBug 's take on a sweet paper crafting collection. Paper Piecings By Nikki has a lovely new collection, Time To Scrap, which works great with a card I made for a fellow paper junkie.  PPBN’s online store is located at http://www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com/

This collection includes a coffee mug loaded with copics and scissors, a patchwork bear, and some larger markers; there's also numbers that could be used to make a clock face.  I made a file of the coffee cup and glue to create unique paper; then I printed off and fussy cut the elements for this pocket card.  I also used glitter pens, stickles, two stamps from Pink by Design, my crimper, and a Prima Flower.

Here's two close-ups of the top insert portion and the bottom base:





Remember no matter how you piece your paper, have fun with it..........cyberhugs........Mama LoveBug!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Tanya said...

OMG!!! This is totally ADORABLE!!! I love the lil bear and the cup of supplies!!! The pattern paper under the bear is ADORABLE!!!

Hugs,
Tanya