Friday, January 27, 2012

Mario Layout!

Hello everyone! It's Kimi...and it's been awhile! Since the birth of my youngest daughter in November I haven't crafted at all! I need to get back into my groove so I made a few projects! This is by far my favorite so it's first! Now having 4 children you would think I would be a pro at making layouts. Well not so much! I really need to get a move on their scrapbooks. It just hasn't happened...yet! So Mama Lovebug shared with me these ADORABLE piecings from Paper Piecings by Nikki! She has so many cute products...you really should check her out! 2 of my kids are CRAZY about all things Mario so after seeing these I had to use them!

I paired the cute piecings with the Our Kids Stamp Set from Pink By Design! Sarah's stamp sets are wonderful so if you haven't check her out too!

The blue and green mushrooms are from pictures I found online. I resized them, fussy cut them and pop dotted them up! The pattern paper for the photo mats is something I made with help from the internet. I loved that I could find what I needed to match the layout! I also used stickles, Stampin' Up! punches and a Stampin' Up! Button to mimic the lava those plants spit out! I'm adding quite a few pics so here we go:





I hope you enjoy this layout as much as I do! Come back tomorrow to see my next project! :)

Bug Hugs,
Kimi
Photobucket

3 comments:

Carrie K said...

I L♥VE this!! Would have been perfect for my son when he was younger. He is 27 now and still plays video games!

Pamela Lash said...

Great job, Kim.........love your Mario LO and I know the kids will too! Love.........Mom

Tanya said...

I absolutely ADORE this LO!!! You did an awesome job toots!!

Hugs,
Tanya