Thursday, January 19, 2012

Paper Piecings By Nikki DT Offering - Melt My Heart Doorknob Tag



First the kisses, then Elvis, and then the coffee card – and now the M and M bears to round out my week.  Paper Piecings By Nikki has an adorable collection of these candy treats and bears = a winning combination in my book and hopefully yours. This one is called Mmmmm Mmmmm Good! PPBN’s paper patterns are lots of fun to play with and no matter what your style, you can have lots of versatility in how you piece your paper, whether through the cutting machines or fussy cutting (like me). 

Here are more pics of the door tag that I made – Melt My Heart.  I used glitter pens and stickles to get the M and M’s to “melt” along with some lovely candy paper, red ribbon, and a coordinating button.








You can find a whole store full of dynamite patterns, the Pattern Club, and pattern exclusives at the PPBN store located at  http://www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com/


Remember, no matter how you piece your paper, have fun with it…………cyberhugs…………..Mama LoveBug.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Rosie said...

this door hanger is sooo adorable

rosiemini@gmail.com
www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

Glenda Atkins said...

Fabulous door tag so colorful and yummy looking! Adore the little bears.