Monday, January 16, 2012

Paper Piecings By Nikki DT Offering - A Choco Pocket Card



“Life is like a box of chocolates” to quote Forrest Gump.  Mama LoveBug loves chocolate in all types – white, milk choco, and the sinfully delicious dark! Mmmmm! So when Paper Piecings By Nikki presented a choco couple called Chocolate Smoochies Freebie at her online store at http://www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com/, I knew I had to make a pocket card with the Kisses.

The dandy candy duo is resting on a chocolate bar inside the decadent chocolate paper.  Here’s the close-up of Mr. and Mrs. Kisses.



  
I fussy cut the delightful pattern and created the pocket from a cardstock stack called Sweet Treats.  I added a sentiment – I Tink You’re Sweet and another from Pink Cricut – Perfect Pair.  Time to stickle, add a paper flower (which is also stickled), and lots of love for my sweetie!

PPBN has a great selection of paper piecings, which are very reasonably priced and a ton of fun to work with.  Nikki has a Paper Pattern Club you should check out as well.

Thanks for stopping by……….remember, no matter how you piece your paper, have fun with it…………..cyberhugs…………Mama LoveBug


Photobucket

No comments: