Monday, January 30, 2012

Sweet Baby Feet!!!

Hi everyone! I was looking at my photos on my computer and came across a project I hadn't shared with you guys yet! After the birth of my new baby girl I had a lot of thank you cards to make! And of course being a girl after her mama's heart my sweet baby girl wanted to help...or she didn't have a choice...either way...we made some really cute cards! Since I had so many I did one design and made a bunch...and what could be cuter then brand new baby feet? So I inked her up and went to town stamping her feet on some white cardstock! Then I cleaned her up and got to work! By the way...she loved it...I can tell she's gonna be my crafty pal one day! ;)
I found some cute baby girl paper (sorry can't remember where) and made some rosettes. Stamped the Thanks! on a circle I punched, inked all the edges, and added some adorable PTI Ribbon to it! I pop dotted the little feet to stand out more too! I love that the cards turned out so cute and were one of a kind! And lets be honest....who doesn't love baby feet?

Hope you enjoyed this card!

Bug Hugs,
Kimi
Photobucket

4 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG Kimi!! I love it. Did I thank you for it? If I didn't...I'm so sorry. I really meant to. but maybe i did. My mind is in all directions. It's so cute. I have had it on my bulletin board since I got it. You can ask Zeni...:)

:)
Liz

VICTORIA said...

so cute I love it :)

Pamela Lash said...

If you think the feet are cute you should see whe whole baby........LOL.........what a cute card! Love, Mom

Tanya said...

LOVE the card and the feet.. ADORABLE!!! I'm a baby feet FANATIC!!! Give her kisses for me!!

Hugs,
Tanya