Saturday, January 28, 2012

Love Tags!!

Hi everyone! Kimi...again! I promised another project would be up today and here it is!

I made these tags using the DCWV Playtime Stack! I love this stack because it's all printed on Kraft Cradstock! It's so different than any other stack I have or have seen! So I picked the images I wanted (Frog/Monkey) and cut them out of one sheet so I could pop them up!
Then I used some Divine Twine and the Be Mine Stamp Set from Pink By Design! I add some little heart brads I had and viola....Some cute tags for a mini album I'm working on! :)
Hope you've enjoyed these tags and if you missed my Mario layout scroll down! Also I have another project I will be putting up tomorrow...Look at me on a roll! :)
Bug Hugs,
Kimi
Photobucket

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Cute, Cute, Cute!

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Pamela Lash said...

Love the paper - adore the tags! Glad you're back, partner!!

Tanya said...

I LOVE these tags chick!!! You are on a crafty roll!!

Hugs,
Tanya