Thursday, August 21, 2014

Connie's Pretty Prima Tag ♥

Connie Can Crop
here with a new project to share using my favorite LoveBug Creations Products!! 
 
Today I want to share my first ever Julie Nutting Doll Tag!! I think I am a wee bit hooked. She was so much fun to make and I think she is adorable. This tag is full of Prima yummies but topped off with some bright Pink Rumple Ribbon from LoveBug Creations!! 
 
Did you see me on Prima Live Friday Night? I was showing her off?
 
Suzy Solorzano West's photo.
 
You can check the video out here.
I am at the very end of the program, 53 minutes in. LOL! It was super fun!!
 
Please stop by my blog to read more details and see more pics of this and other projects using LBC products. Become my follower, join in my monthly challenges or just come hang out at
 

 
 
Photobucket

No comments: