Thursday, August 14, 2014

Connie's Simply Fun Card ♥

Hello Lovebugs!!

Connie Can Crop
here with a new project to share using my favorite LoveBug Creations Products!! 
 
I have this crazy card template called a Zig Zag Pop in and Out Card Template. I won it a few years ago at the Expo. I have tried on several occasions to figure this thing out.
Well today is your lucky day! LOL!
I think I did this right. And if I didn't you will never know. Ha!
Here's my Thinking of You card.
 

This is the front view with the card closed.
 
This view shows the card starting to open as you pull  the front to the right.
 
And here is the card opened up completely. You would add your personal message on the back panel which is actually the left side.
 
This was my first attempt at this card and I think it's pretty cool. My 13 year old thought so too. So in my book if a teenager likes it then that is good enough for me!! Hope you liked it too.


 
 This card features lots of gorgeous Simply Red Rumple Ribbon from LoveBug Creations.
 
Other products used:
My Mind's Eye Paper and Diecuts
Buttons
Black ink ctmh
Tim holtz tiny attacher
Stick and pop dots 
 
Please stop by my blog to read more details and see more pics of this and other projects using LBC products. Become my follower, join in my monthly challenges or just come hang out at


 
 
Photobucket

2 comments:

L.B. said...

i love the colors on this and the fun layers

Crafting on Caffeine said...

Love it and I totally agree about the teenagers theory