Thursday, August 28, 2014

Connie's Gorgeous Layout ♥

Hello Lovebugs!!
 
It's my day with another new project to share using my favorite LoveBug Creations Products!! 

Just another gorgeous mixed media layout to share designed by Miss Suzy West. I created this when I attended another one of her classes. I took advantage of the tag we used and thought it needed some rumple ribbon on it to give it that finishing touch.
 


I have the perfect pic of me and some of my friends for this layout!! I just love all the yummy flowers and this paper line "Coffee Break" by Prima. And my pink Rumple Ribbon is the icing on the cake!
I love it! Hope you do too!! 

Please stop by my blog to read more details and see more pics of this and other projects using LBC products. Become my follower, join in my monthly challenges or just come hang out at

 
Photobucket

No comments: