Monday, November 24, 2014

12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop - Day 1


Ho-Ho-Ho, Merry Christmas, and Welcome to the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop.  If you just visited Cely, then you are on the right path, but if you stumbled upon this hop and want to start with our super blog hostess, sleigh over to Lisa

This is my third year participating in the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop and I've found it a wonderful experience - so much creativity and inspiration plus a chance to score terrific blog candy!!

This year I'm featuring Julie Nutting doll stamps, Dyan Revealey Dylusions stamps, and Penny Black Christmas stamps to make 12 double-sided Christmas tags, one for each line of the 12 Days of Christmas song, plus some handmade embellies with dies, Christmas trimmings, and LoveBug Creations Mama's Mesh.  I also used Graphic 45's 12 Days of Christmas paper and other papers from my stash.  I even broke out some tools I "had to have" but haven't used in a long time - my ripping rulers.  On the flip side of each tag I fashioned a little pocket to include a note for someone special.  I had lots of fun creating these to give to friends during the holiday season.

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, a partridge in a pear tree.







We have a dynamite line-up of sponsors for this 12-day event so give each one some Christmas season love:

3 Jaded Blossom Stamp Sets
Stampin Up
ScrappyDew - $20 Gift Certificate good on pattern files
for the ScrappyDew store
Little Scraps of Heaven Designs - $20 Gift Certificate
Pretty Paper, Pretty Ribbons - $15 Gift Certificate to their store
Cardz TV Stamps - 2 Stamp Sets
Designs on Cloud 9 - $20 Gift Certificate
Pink and Main Stamps - $20 Gift Certificate
Spiced Sunshine Stamps - $25.00 Gift Certificate for stamps
www.SpicedSunshineStamps.com
Craftin Desert Diva's - Holly Day Punny Stamp Set
Kathy's Cozies - 1 custom Cozy for a Cricut
Expression, E2, Create, Explore, Mini, or SIlhouette Cameo
Scrappy Moms Stamps -
SVG Attic - 2 $20 Gift Certificates
Mark's Finest Papers and Stamps -http://www.marksfinestpapers.com/servlet/StoreFront
Treasure Box Designs - $20 Gift Certificate
The Paper Nest Dolls –
http://stamps.the-papernest.com/
KaDoodle Bug Designs - 2 $15.00 gift certificates and
one pattern of their choice for each day for 1 game on facebook event page.



The complete line-up so your reindeer sleigh doesn't get lost:

Thank you for stopping by and now I'll send your sleigh to visit Alicia
Photobucket

26 comments:

Beth F. said...

You always make the most neat tags, MamaLovebug! Great job!
Beth
Beth's Beauties

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your tags are so awesome and very cute! Love them all!!

C'est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC said...

I’m excited to be in this hop with all of you talented ladies! Kudos on your projects. I'm in love with the Prima Doll stamps too!

La-Vie B.
Follow me at C’est La-Vie Designs Unlimited, LLC

Christine Kiehl said...

Oh what fun tags you crafted to share on day one! I love the Julie Nutting dolls! Thank you for sharing!

lindaplus3 said...

I love your projects...such fun Christmassy tags :)

Sue's Paper Crafts said...

Beautiful tags, great images.

Sue
http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I just stopped by from the 12 Days of Christmas Blog Hop to say, and so glad I did, love this page!! <3

An'Jenic G. said...

Awesome tag. I love the different elements used.

Unknown said...

I just love your tag!!! Lots of details packed into it!! Glad to be in this hop with you!

mamawcindy said...

You always make the best Tags. I Love them. Thanks for Sharing!

Golden Goddess Designs said...

great job! i can't wait to see all 12! you do fantastic work!

Unknown said...

Just love those dolls. Wonderful ideas for their use!

Unknown said...

WOW! I love all the media!

Iris said...

Such fun and colorful tags.
I follow you with bloglovin.
isoscia at aol dot com

CardsbyMarianne.blogspt.com said...

I love your tags! They are really something special to add to Christmas packages to make them stand out. Looking forward to seeing all that the Blog Hop has to offer.

Cely said...

so adorable alicia! love all the distressing!

jean said...

very nicely done!!1

csped2 said...

love the use of lime green

BlueCrayons said...

soooo adorable. i love it

Miranda said...

These are super cute!
Miranda :)

Unknown said...

pretty!

Beth said...

I enjoy your tags. I like how you included a pocket to place a special note.

~Beth
Follow me @ The Crafty Scrap Yard

Shanta said...

neat tags!!

Unknown said...

love how the card fits the day, and ties all the days together.

Janet said...

Great tag, love it!!
Big Blog Hugs, Janet

Ashley said...

What a gorgeous tag!!!

~Ashley W
proudusmcwife@gmail.com
http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com