Sunday, August 3, 2014

Happy Birthday, Dawn Mercedes ♥

Happy Birthday, Dawn Mercedes
 
Today is a special day for one of our Lovebugs! Dawn Mercedes has been a part of LBC since the beginning of the Creative Team and we are THRILLED to be celebrating her birthday (again!)
 
So here are a few cards from us to her!! You can click on the designers name to be taken to their blog!! But make sure to swing by Dawn Mercedes' Blog and leave her love there too!!!
 
Mama Lovebug
 
Kimi
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Hope your birthday is extra special Dawn Mercedes ♥
 
 
 
Photobucket

1 comment:

dawnmercedes said...

Squeal. I love it! I am visiting with all my sisters...except for my sis in law. So it is a a great weekend. Thanks to my design team sisters, who are a delight to work with.and who give such cheer on birthdays!