Friday, August 15, 2014

Dawn Mercedes Sweet Teacher's Gift ♥

 
While you are back to school shopping, be sure to check out 
Lovebug Creations' store for your crafty time...for when the kids are in school!!

Here I used a few inches of Mama's Mesh to embellish half a dozen pencils.
After using Removable Glue Dots ® to secure the Mesh, I wrapped it with this vibrant blue Rumple Ribbon, called Ocean's View.  With so many colors to choose from, be sure to get a rainbow for your decorating/gift giving needs!



Add a tag with a cheery note, and you have a memorable first day of school for a teacher gift,
a welcome back to home work for a student gift,
OR...a I think you are adorable gift for a friend who needs a pick me up!

Thanks for visiting the Lovebug Creations Blog. 
Step write over to my blog for some more sunny creations
 
Photobucket

No comments: