Sunday, January 29, 2012

You're Incredible! :)

Hi everyone! Well as promised here is my 3rd new project! I made this card using some pattern paper I had in my stash, some PTI ribbon, pearls, and a border punch that I think was a fiskars one...
The adorable teddy bear is from Paper Piecings by Nikki! He is part of the "Time to Scrap" set! All her piecings are so cute! You really should check her out!
Now the stamp is used is from the Animated Greetings Set from Pink By Design! Sarah has so many great stamps to choose from! Whether you want a sentiment, background, or image stamp....my bet is you'll find what you're looking for there!

Well I hope you enjoyed my latest project and I can't wait to show you some more!
Until then...
Bug Hugs,
Kimi
Photobucket

3 comments:

Georgiana said...

Absolutely adorable! Love that you added the pearl gems on the ribbon.

Georgiana
Carson's Creations

Glenda Atkins said...

Awww that teddy bear is adorable, such a sweet card, very nicely done!

Tanya said...

How stinkin ADORABLE!! I love that lil bear!!

Hugs,
Tanya