Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Paper Piecings By Nikki DT Offering and Winner, Winner, Come To Dinner

Bookmark It, Michael – I have always enjoyed the MJ music and when Paper Piecings By Nikki came out with a MJ bear, I knew it had to join my crafty images.  Nikki’s store is found at http://www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com/

This hip moonwalker is found under the Pattern Club Exclusives.




I made a bookmark using sturdy Kraft cardstock and covered it with some music paper.  Then I made a border for the top with a darker music paper, fussy cut the MJ Bear, added stickles, and punched out a title with my SU fancy label punch.  I used my corner chomper to get rid of the boxy look and here is Michael Jackson Bear.



Sorry I haven’t been able to post the winner of the Ring Out the New Year Blog Hop – my daughter Kim usually does this, but her computer is in for repair……….so the winner is Scrappy Zeni………watch the mail for your treat.

Remember, no matter how you piece your paper, have fun with it!

Thanks for stopping by………..cyberhugs…………Mama LoveBug


Photobucket

No comments: