Thursday, May 31, 2012

You're a Pal~PPbN DT Offering

Good afternoon everyone! I'm a little late with my post today as it was my daughters last day of preschool and I've been busy! But don't worry...I have another cute card to share using the "Clubhouse Friends Set" from Paper Piecings by Nikki! You simply must check this set (and all her other ones) out! Too cute for words!
Items used:
Cardstock from Stampin' Up!
Red shorts Bear from "Clubhouse Friends" set by PPbn
Pattern paper from my LSS
Border Punch from SU
Button from EK Success
Stickles and PKStamp for eyes
Sentiment banner from Jubilee Cartridge
Sentiment computer generated

So that's my card for today! I also took a picture of all the cards I've made from the set...
I did a post on each one so if you'd like to see them close up and read about them please scroll down! I made one a week for 6 weeks!
Hope you've enjoyed seeing these cards as much as I enjoyed making them...Leave me a comment and let me know which one you like best! I think my favorite is either my Goofy one or the Daisey one! :)

Bug Hugs,
Kimi

Photobucket

3 comments:

Pamela Lash said...

I love how you showcased all the different characters from the Clubhouse collection - wonderful job, Kim.....each one is too sweet........Mom

Anonymous said...

these are all adorable Kimi! I really liked that set and gonna have to get it. they are really good for cards for kids. TFs!

Tanya said...

Aww.. how adorable!! I love this lil set!! I want the Cameo NOW!! LOL

Hugs,
Tanya