Sunday, May 13, 2012

Paper Piecings by Nikki DT Offering - Monday Inspiration

Good Monday to Crafties!  Today I want to show you a little card I made for my grandson's 5th Birthday AND his first T-Ball experience the following day.

Diego was one happy lad to be playing his first game and on the line-up, he was #1.  He hit both times he was up to bat and never had to use the T.........not bad for his first slugger time!  In honor of that I used
*Paper Piecings by Nikki pattern collection
*La-La Land Luka in baseball uniform - love the baseball diamond from PPbN on which to position the image
*Made my own paper for the pocket base using the PPbN design
*Embossed some sports equipment and sentiments from Pink By Design

Here's the card, 2 pics of the insert, and the base for the little slugger.





Thanks for stopping by............cyberhugs.........Mama LoveBug!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Kim Ricketts said...

very cute!!! I love the baseball images!

~Kim
www.puppiesandpapercrafts.com