Thursday, May 24, 2012

Goofy For You- PPbN DT Thursday Inspiration

Good Morning everyone! I'm back with another fun card from Paper Piecings by Nikki's "Clubhouse Friends set! If you haven't been to check out Nikki's adorable piecings...well...what are you waiting for? She has so many adorable sets that are very reasonably priced! And as I've been trying to show these last 5 weeks you can use them for different things than you may think when you see the sets! When I first saw the Clubhouse Friends set I thought how adorable...But I've never been to Disney World (or Land) and I don't think I could use these for anything...Boy was I wrong! I've made several friendship/Love cards using this set! Each one as different as the character!
For this card I used:
Stampin' Up! Cardstock
Plain white cardstock that I used a border punch on
Disney Paper from my LSS
"Green Hat Bear" from PPbN's "Clubhouse Friends" set
Buttons from EKSuccess
And I stamped the sentiment using "Say It In Type" From KinderStampo!

I hope you enjoy this card and it inspires you to think of different ways you can use Nikki's Patterns!!
Until next time...

Bug Hugs,
Kimi








Photobucket

2 comments:

Pamela Lash said...

Versatile and sweet as ever - great card......love Mom

Tanya said...

This lil guy is ADORABLE!! I love the paper you chose. It totally has the lil guy popping!! You rock sista!!