Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursday Inspiration:PPbN DT Offering

Welcome back everyone! It's Thursday once again and I have the floor (so to speak!) I have been loving this "ClubHouse Friends" set by Paper Piecings by Nikki! I wanted to share with you the newest card I made from the set!
What I used:
Pattern Paper: CTMH
Blue Shirt Bear: PPbN Clubhouse Friends Set
Banner: Jubilee Cartridge for Cricut
Stamp: Crafty Sprouts Besties for Life Set
and the button/border punch were from my stash

I hope you enjoy this adorable card as much as I did making it! Don't forget to swing by PPbN and check out all the new & older sets she has! Every single one is adorable and versatile!
Thanks for stopping by...Now leave me some love (comment please!)

Bug Hugs,
Kimi


Photobucket

1 comment:

Pamela Lash said...

I love it - the Clubhouse Friends collection is just perfect for so many different projects - and I love the button and paper too........love to you........Mama LoveBug