Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thursday Inspiration: PPbN DT Offering

Good Morning Friends! Today I wanted to share with you a card I made using the "Clubhouse Friends" set by Paper Piecings by Nikki! I absolutely love this set! Such cute little characters that can be used on just about anything!

I made this card using some Stampin' Up! cardstock, a border punch, plain white cardstock, pattern paper (can't remember what stack though!). The stamp is Pink by Design. I did the banner using my gypsy! The flower was my very first attempt at flower making. I think for my first try it didn't turn out too bad and thought it would look perfect on this card! Of course the main piece is from the "Clubhouse Friends" set!
Hope you enjoy this card and don't forget to check out Nikki's patterns! You are going to find something there you'll love! :)

Bug Hugs,
Kimi
Photobucket

4 comments:

Pamela Lash said...

Too darling for words - I love everything about it........love ya.......Mom

Tanya said...

How stinkin cute!!! I love it!!! Your flower looks awesome girl!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Anonymous said...

what an adorable card Kimi! and the flower is just beautiful! I'm beginning to feel a little jealousy in not being able to create flowers... gotta get to working!
love ya!

Kim Ricketts said...

super cute!!! Your first flower came out perfect!!

~Kim