Sunday, May 27, 2012

Paper Piecings by Nikki DT Offering - Monday Friendship With PPbN Stamps

Good Monday and Good Friendship to LoveBug Creations Fans!








Today I am sharing a Friendship Card I made using several PPbN items - I made paper with the cute Stars from the Super Plumbers Set; then I used the delightful bear from the Lego-inspired collection, and thirdly I embossed some marvelous stamps from PPbN's newest enterprise - clear stamps.  These stamps are wonderful and priced VERY reasonably priced.  The set has both images and sentiments such as You R My Sunshine.


I added gel pen enhancement, Stickles, and some sunny paper from my paper stash after fussy cutting the images.  So much fun and delight went into this card.


PPbN's patterns and stamps are so unique - do some comparison shopping and I'm sure you'll agree - you get more bang for your buck located at http://www.paperpiecingsbynikki.com/

Remember, no matter how you piece your paper, have fun with it..........cyberhugs.........Mama LoveBug.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Lovebug Creations said...

What a great way to use several different PPbN products!!! Love how it all goes together so nicely and the sun was definatly fitting for as hot as it was today!!! Great job, Mom!!! Love this pocket card!! :)

Anonymous said...

Adorable pull out card! I like all the embellishments you used. TFS! :)

Tanya said...

Aww.. how CUTE!! The lil bear reminds me of my lil guy.. he LOVES hats!! Great choice in colors!