Thursday, February 28, 2013

Ellen's Easter Basket


Ellen (CardMonkey) here with yet another way to use your Rumple Ribbons ...

Here, I took an Easter basket die cut and wove the new delicious color called Rosebud through the upper edge of the basket. As Goldilocks might say, Rumple Ribbons are "just right" ... soft enough that they didn't tear my diecut as I thread it through the paper cuts, and firm enough to hold the pretty bow on the left.
 
Hop on by my blog to get more information on the various dies used. You can find me in the Jungle, at www.cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com. Eeek!

 
 
 
 
 
Photobucket

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Easter is my second favorite holiday after Valentine's Day. I'd love to say it's because of the colors, the sense of renewal or going to Easter Sunday services, but to be perfectly honest, I'm sad to say that it's all about the candy! Now you know my secret! lol

Anonymous said...

Easter is my second favorite holiday after Valentine's Day. I'd love to say it's because of the colors, the sense of renewal or going to Easter Sunday services, but to be perfectly honest, I'm sad to say that it's all about the candy! Now you know my secret! lol

Migdalia said...

Simply ADORABLE!
Have a FABULOUS day,
Migdalia

Pamela Lash said...

Super cute basket and bunny - I love the faux stitching and the woven effect with the basket - another great way to use the Rumple Ribbon!!
Cyberhugs,
Mama LoveBug