Thursday, February 21, 2013

Ellen & Kimi's Sneak Peeks!!!!

Hi, Rumple Ribbon Fans, CardMonkey's in the house!
Thursday is my day to take over the Lovebug Creations blog, and this week, we're previewing some of the new delicious colors available in Rumple Ribbons.
...and it's the Month for Lovers! I hope you have a MONTH full of sweetness, no matter whether you have a love interest, a partner, a significant other, or not ... it's a day for loving.

Here is a charming card that would be appropriate for anyone, from your Mom to your bestie, or a special friend ... anyday!
So come check out my BLOG to see all the details including the name of this gorgeous new Rumple Ribbon Color!!
 
 
HEY EVERYONE!!!!
 
Kimi here to share with you my color to sneak!!! It's called "Gentleman's Jacket"!!!
For my project I made an album page for a "not-so-mini" I've been working on for a while. If you are a FB fan you may have seen some of the other sneaks for this album! I love how its turning out! The "Gentleman's Jacket" ribbons are working perfectly with the papers and embellies I've been using throughout the album already!!! So here it is...
Full Page

Close up of "On The Edge Gentleman's Jacket"

Close up of tag with solid & "On The Edge" "Gentleman's Jacket" and using one of the Jaded Blossom
Simple Sayings: Valentine Edition Sentiment Stamps!

Close up of braid using all 3 "Gentleman's Jacket" Rumple Ribbons!!
 
So there it is!! Hope you are enjoying Sneak Peek Week!! Make sure you comment on all the blogs throughout the week to be entered to win your 2 favorites from this collection!!!
Also mark your calendar for this weekend as we will be having the "March Holidays Blog Hop" this Saturday (2-23) thru Sunday (2-24) showcasing all the new Rumple Ribbons!! Loads of Inspiration and Blog Candy!!! Hope to see you there!!!
 
And we are still having the 1400+ FB Fan Appreciation Sale! Use code FB14 when checking out at the store! It'll save you 14% on your total purchase! Sale ends Saturday!!
If you missed any of this week so far here are the links to everyone's posts!!!
Sunday: Stephanie
Tuesday: Tanya and Zeni
Wednesday: Dawn Mercedes and Dorcas
Big Bug Hugs,
Kimi

Photobucket

10 comments:

An'Jenic G. said...

Ellen card is just so pretty. I love the Icy Blue. Its fits perfectly with the her card.


Wow Kimi you mini page is so beautiful and look at the gentleman's jacket love seeing how you braid it. Beautiful page and Love the colors. TFS AJ-

Ellen Jarvis said...

Hi, Kimi ... ooooh, I just LOVE that Gentleman's Jacket color(s), so versatile especally for those masculine cards that I just HATE to make! :) I find that my "guys" don't really appreciate handmade cards unless they're very special to them (like the Flying Monkey card I made for hubby on Valentine's Day). I love how you braided the lace ... isn't it fun to experiment in "thinking out of the box" with Rumple Ribbons? Now you see why I am an ADDICT!! (Crack!)

Keep the Rumple Ribbons rolling, I need more!!

Fondly,
Ellen ♥ CardMonkey

Tanya said...

WOW!! These projects are stunning!! I love the edged ribbon in Ellens project and the design of her card and the LO.. AWESOME!! The braided ribbon is definitely a different approach!!

Hugs,
Tanya

**********************Barb said...

Wow Kimi! That's gorgeous! A+ from me! lol

Pamela Lash said...

Wow to you both - Ellen, you rock with your card and Kim - the album page is soooooo beautiful - bravo, ladies!! Love the colors!

dawnmercedes said...

wow...I love the braid idea!!

Stephanie Eaken said...

Ellen, I love your card! It is so pretty & the ribbon is gorgeous! You rock it girl!!
Kimi, WOW! The braided ribbon looks stuning! Gonna have to try that!!

Anonymous said...

Great projects and I absolutely love that braid! :)

Unknown said...

Amazing!!!! What inspiration.... You must share with us how you made your braid? Did you just put three ribbons together like you would hair?

Anonymous said...

I love both of these! Ellen's card is beautiful and Kimi's album is coming along so nicely. This ribbon release is just dreamy.