Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Mini Album Starring Pink Clouds Rumple Ribbon

 
Hello Friends!

Do you ever struggle with deciding how to finish a project and wonder if your creations need a few more artistic touches? No? It's just me? Really? :)

This week I created a Hog Heaven mini album with cute lil hedgehogs and dressed it up with some Pink Clouds Rumple Ribbon.

Please come over to the Scarlet Calliope Blog to learn about the tools and techniques I love to use to make my projects really pop off the page!
 

I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday!

xoxo,

Christine
Photobucket

4 comments:

Pamela Lash said...

Wow, what a lovely mini album and so many gorgeous details - amazing!
Mama LoveBug

Stephanie Eaken said...

WHat a cute mini album!! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable!

An'Jenic G. said...

LOL its not just you. I love your little mini album. The cover is so cute. TFS AJ-