Friday, February 1, 2013

Say Hello to our Creative Team!!!!

 
Good Morning Everyone!!
I am OVER THE MOON excited to announce our VERY 1st Rumple Ribbon Creative Team! We had so many amazingly talented ladies apply! It was an extremely difficult decision!!

I just love all the ladies that are joining us for the first part of this journey! I think you will too!!
So without further ado here is everyone! Click on their names to go to their blogs!! Don't forget to leave them some love and say hello!! :)

 

Hi everyone! I'm a stay-at-home mom of 4 crazy beautiful kiddos (ages 10,5,4 and 1!) My wonderful husband and I have been married for 4 years! I'm one of the owners of Lovebug Creations! My mom, sister and myself started this business back in 2010 but just recently ventured into making and selling "Rumple Ribbons"! As a papercrafter I tend to lean towards cute but my goal for this year is to branch out and try new things! I'm so excited to share my passion for crafting with you all!

Co-Owner & CT "Mother Hen"

 

Hi, I’m Mama LoveBug(the resident oldster of the group) and hope you’ll enjoy the inspiration of our first Creative Team for LoveBug Creations. I hale from Niles, Ohio (NE Ohio) but moved across the state to NW Ohio after college and hold both a Bachelor of Education (University of Toledo) and a Master in the Art of Teaching (Marygrove College). Papa LoveBug and I have been married for 42 years and are parents to four daughters and seven grandchildren. I retired after 38 years of being a high school teacher (English and social studies). If any one had told me that I would be doing this, I’d have said – me, who can’t draw a straight line with a ruler, be involved on a creative team – never, but I was convinced by my daughters to buy a Cricut (later followed by a Big Kick), to learn the fine art of paper crafting, and to help establish LBC. So I’ve been honing my meager skills and having a blast. I’m a member of Paper Hoarders (the name speaks volumes about me). Recently I was offered a heavenly job as library assistant in a local history and genealogy center (don’t tell them but I should be paying for the privilege of working there). My hobbies include genealogy, reading, and writing. I love digi stamps, paper piecing, Stickles, and, of course, Rumple Ribbon!!
Now for the Creative Team in Alphabetical Order
 
IMG_1836.JPG

 

Hi, I'm Connie and I'm thrilled to be a new CT member here at Lovebug Creations! I'm a wife of 16 years to an awesome guy who supports this crazy habit of mine, a mom to two teenage boys, a college student (hopeful future nurse), and a crazy crafter. I have crafted my entire life thanks to an awesome mom but have only been scrapbooking and card making about 18 years.  I love learning new tricks and techniques and if I can inspire you then I am one happy gal! My Cricuts are my therapists. I adore those machines. I am lucky enough to have one that cuts SVG files so for me the sky is the limit. I use them daily. I encourage you to come visit my blog Connie Can Crop and see what kind of trouble I can get in to with Mama Mesh and Rumple Ribbon!! I know I can't wait to hang out with you all!

(Dawn Mercedes)


An unknown crafter (may have) once said, "A crafter will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon." Or...was that a misquote? Either way...
I'm quite happy to be able to play with these funky, vivid ribbons from Lovebug Creations with the rest of the Creative Team! I am a fun and chatty crafter who enjoys working with a variety of products. I'm a stay at home mom to three kids. When I am not volunteering at school, sports, or church, you can probably find me in the art room being creative with whatever I can get my hands on! In fact, one day, a new neighbor was walking down the street to visit me. She asked my next door neighbor, Rebecca, if I was home. When Rebecca couldn't see me crafting through the front windows, she told my new friend, "No, if Dawn isn't at the art room table, she is not home." (I was home that day!) I hope you'll check in often to my blog: Sunnyside Up, to see what I am doing with the lovely ribbons from Lovebug Creations!
 
  

Hi!
My name is Stephanie Eaken & I am a 39 year-old (& holding!) stay-at-home mom. I have two kids who keep me busy, entertained & scrapping! My daughter is 10 & my son is 6. We live in Richmond, VA with my husband of 13 years & our two dogs.
I love all things related to scrapbooking! I started scrapping about 9 years ago when my oldest was a baby & have not stopped!! I look forward to my scrappy time in my space in our basement. I would describe my style as eclectic. I love trying new and different things and techniques. I also tend to like the hot, new trends. I am always evolving. I scrapbook 12x12 pages, mini albums, occasionally make cards & OTPs.
I love working with kits, sketches and online challenges!! Paper and glue have been longtime friends of mine!
I am so very excited to be here and can't wait to create and share here at Lovebug Creations!!

 
 
 
 
 
Hello my name is Tanya and I’m very excited to be a Creative Designer for LoveBug Creations. I have been crafting/scrapbooking off and on for 16 years. This will be the first time ever on a Design Team. I am married to a loving and supportive man, this year will be 20 years. In fact he recently let me turn the spare room into my craft room, I was so excited to have a space to myself. I am also a mother to 2 teenagers, a 17 year old girl and a 14 year old boy. On top of that I own my own business as a Massage Therapist. Crafting is my outlet and am so happy to be able to be able to show you everything I have in store to showcase Rumple Ribbon, Mama’s Mesh and anything else that will come around.

Hi there! I live in KY with my awesome hubby, Roger, and our "yours, mine & ours" style family! I have been crafting for quite some time and am constantly trying new things. I feel as though I can always be learning and trying different things. This is what makes crafting fun for me! I love making flowers, cards, canvases, altered items and wreaths! Some of my favorite things include paper, laces, pearls, my hot glue gun (and of course Rumple Ribbons!) I am in charge of the facebook group "Paper Hoarders" where we all create, inspire and enable each other!



Hi there! I live in Florida with my hubby and 3 kiddos! I have a passion for paper crafting and I'm on a journey of learning and meeting new people who have the same passion! When I'm not working you can find me at my craft table! I enjoy making party supplies (Invitations, Banners, Treats, Cupcake Toppers) and have started my own business (Crafty Party Creations) in which to sell my creations! I'm so excited to be on the Lovebug Creations Creative Team and I can't wait to show you what all I can do with the Rumple Ribbons!!

 
Well there you have it! This is my fabulous team! I can't wait to see what all they come up with and share with you all!!!
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting to be part of this amazing team of crafters!!!!

dawnmercedes said...

What a fun bunch of peeps already!! Thanks for tapping me to be on the team...I'm looking forward to new friendships and creative projects!!

Tanya said...

Woot Woot!!! I'm super excited to get this adventure started!!!

Ellen Jarvis said...

Kimi, thank you so much for having me on Rumple Ribbons' first creative team! And what a wonderful, diverse and talented team you have assembled!! I look forward to not only having the fun of exploring the creative potential of the delightful RRibbons, but also playing with you and my fellow team members. Thank you again!

Fondly,
Ellen (CardMonkey)
http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com
E-mail: cardmonkey@comcast.net

Stephanie Eaken said...

So excited to get to know you all more & create alongside of you!!!

Tanya said...

I too am over the moon excited.. but.. my excitement is bc I get to work with my best friends!! Love ya girl and I'm tickled pink for you!!

Hugs,
Tanya

Anonymous said...

Thank you Kimi!!!! I'm so happy to take this journey with you! Love you girl!