Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy ♥ Day!!!

Happy Valentine's Day!

Today is a day for love ... not only to recognize those people you love, but how about acknowledging some of those things you love, too?
 
I L♥VE paper crafting, I can't deny it! I'm a hoarder of all things crafty, and I will never stop. :) One of my very favorite things is the new Rumple Ribbons by Lovebug Creations.
 
 
Of course, Rumple Ribbons can be tied into a bow. But did you know you can make things out of your ribbon to work as embellishments on your cards or scrapbook layouts? For example, take a look at these beautiful Caddy Blue roses! To make them, just lay a line of glue along one edge of your Rumple Ribbon and roll and fluff the petals. Easy-peasy!
 
For more information on the products used to make this card, please check out my blog post earlier this week. I made this card for my daughter, Emily who is not only my FAVORITE daughter, she's my only child, so I can play favorites, for sure! Happy ♥ Day!
 
 

Photobucket

3 comments:

Pamela Lash said...

Wonderful idea, Ellen, and the effect is stunning!!

Diane said...

I just love the colors!

dawnmercedes said...

I love the blue with the yellow!