Sunday, February 10, 2013

Angela's 30th B-Day Blog Hop


Welcome to Angela's 30th B-Day Blog Hop.  If you hopped over from Jennyfer you're on the right path, but if you just stumbled upon this and want to begin at the start spot of our blog hostess and birthday gal, then hop over to Angela
Happy Birthday, Angela, - a sweet cyber friend!  I spy blog candy along the way too!!

The Sizzix Big Kick came out to make one of my all time favorites for this hop - the paper doll complete with Sizzix faces.  Since Angela's birthday is a wintry time, I chose some winter clothing for the dolls - and I also dusted off my crimper to give a bit of dimension to the clothing and used Glossy Accent for each doll's hair.  Each sweet friend was topped off with a bow made from our LoveBug Rumple Ribbon. Both triple-stamped doll cards show different shades of red. The other items I used are all SU products - cardstock, stamps, and ink. The center panel is Kraft paper.  The glitz is Stickles - love those!   Hope your birthday is super, Angela!!!


I am entering these dolls in the All That Stickles Challenge - using Christmas Red Stickles



Remember no matter how you piece your paper and rumple your ribbon, have fun with it........cyberbirthday blessings.........Mama LoveBug.

For our next hop site go to Lisa W
Photobucket

25 comments:

Lovebug Creations said...

Awwww....how sweet!! Both are adorable! It's been soooo long since you've done paper dolls I forgot how cute they are!!! Love the ribbon & the stickles!!!

Bug hugs,
Kimi

Becky said...

How cute! I love triple stamp cards! I'm a new follower. :)

Teresa said...

these cards are too cute!!!

MyCraftySpace said...

This is so adorable! I love the faces@@@

silvia said...

Adorable card!!

Sarah Biswabic said...

Your card is so cute!
bbiswabic@new.rr.com

morentin1326 said...

A Happy 30th Birthday Angela, 30 is just the beginning, enjoy... awesome creation... just love the colors...

morentin1326ATaolDOTcom
adventureofthecreativemind.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Fantastic cards Pam! Thank you so much for being a part of my 30th birthday hop today! You did an awesome job =)

Unknown said...

Love the paper dolls!!!!

tabethawatson86@gmailDOTcom
tabethascreations.blogspot.com/

Big Mama Kaboose said...

I still have never tried this card technique but I think I will now that I have seen yours. TFS!
~Raquel Davis

Nancy said...

What a precious card! I follow via GFC: allibrary.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Anniebee said...

What cute cards! I love the bows you added to your adorable paper dolls' hair! TFS!

Melissa said...

Super cute cards!

The Bookin Room said...

So adorable!!
xoxo Charity
thebookrinroom@hotmail.com
thebookinroom.blogspot.com

Theresa said...

That is adorable!!! I have never tried paper dolls but I so need too!!! This is just so cute!

Salnclts said...

What cute cards! I'm already a follower.

Unknown said...

Never tried this before. Lovely creation. Glad to be part of the hop with you. New follower too.

Unknown said...

i love your take on the triple stamping card! The paperdolls are so cute. Thanks for sharing

Sugarlips said...

The cards are adorable! i love the glitz on them ;) I am already a follower by email.

Mary Ann said...

Love your card,scrappinggg.blogspot.com/

scrappin2babygirls said...

cute cards love all the red i'm a follower!! tfs
-jamie
babyblueangel_30@yahoo.com

An'Jenic G. said...

Wow super cute and sweet cards. Love the use of papers and ribbon. TFS AJ-

Jenny A said...

LOVE the cute faces!!! Such darling cards!!! TFS!

Unknown said...

Very cute card!!!! Great job. Thanks for sharing.

http://littlebitsofscrappin.blogspot.com
email: debkuhn91@yahoo.com

Sonia said...

Super cute card!!! Thanks for joining us at ATS for our X-mas Red Stickles week...SK :)