Friday, March 1, 2013

Zeni & Martha in the house!!! ♥

Hi there Lovebuggers! Zeni and Martha here taking over the Lovebug Creations blog today! I am so excited because I am trying to expand a little more in my creations other than cards, which I tend to do a lot. I went ahead and ventured with a tag today :)
I used Olive You rumple ribbon on the top of the tag and to hang the cross embellishment. This is one of my absolute favorite colors of rumple ribbon! Don't forget to visit the Lovebug Creations Store and pick up some yummy ribbon for your creations!

To come and see more details on my tag, you can visit my blog and leave me some love! :) Have a beautiful day!
 
Here is Martha's project:
 
Hello Friend card.
I made this using Lemonade Rumple Ribbon ;)
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to visit my blog:
 
 
 
 
Photobucket

3 comments:

Pamela Lash said...

Both of you did an amazing job using our Rumple Ribbon - love the sweet tag, Zeni and Martha, what a darling card........hello friends..........Mama LoveBug

Stephanie Eaken said...

Beautiful projects ladies!! Love the green & yellow!!

Anonymous said...

You guys are outstanding. Zeni, LOVE the embossing! Martha...chica...I love your projects. I would have NEVER thought to use lace like you did. Beautiful.