Monday, March 4, 2013

Dawn Rene's Amazing Easter Mini Album!!!

Happy Monday! Dawn Rene here today to share with you a mini bag album that I made for my daughter for Easter. I used four white treat bags that I bought at Party City, folded them in half, and glue them together. It creates 4 pages (eight sides) and pockets for four tags.

I tied Caddy Blue "On The Edge" Rumple Ribbon around the album to close it. I attached loops of Caddy Blue "On The Edge" and Rosebud "On The Edge" Rumple Ribbon to the end of the tags. You can find more information about this album on my blog Designs By Dawn Rene. You can purchase these beautiful ribbons in Lovebug Creations' online shop!

Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 
 
Photobucket

5 comments:

Stephanie Eaken said...

Beautiful album! Always love the fun of paper bag albums!!

An'Jenic G. said...

Dawn your Mini Easter Album is so cute. I love the soft Easter colors and add embellishments. TFS AJ-

Pamela Lash said...

Love, love it - so pretty and dainty! Clever idea!
Cyberhugs........Mama LoveBug

Anonymous said...

I am so heading over there to see more on this mini. SO cute. I've never ventured into one. I'll have to step out of my comfort zone and do something new. Great job!!!

Anonymous said...

absolutely beautiful! I love the color combo and all the elements she used!