Thursday, March 7, 2013

Ellen CardMonkey's Create Banner ♥

Inspired by a post by fellow Lovebug Creations Creative Team, Dawn Rene, CardMonkey Jarvis made this fun banner to hang in her Paper Jungle.
 
 
 
To make this banner, you'll need:

1.5 empty, upcycled cereal boxes
3 large pieces of cardboard, cutting 2 pennants from each one.
The Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge
The Cricut Artiste cartridge
Colorful papers from a 2013 calendar
Solid cardstock to cut your rosettes, letters
Adhesive (ATG gun, small brushes, double sided tape ...)
And an assortment of the delightful RUMPLE RIBBONS

See the directions on my blog: http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com

Thank you again, Dawn Rene, for the inspiration and for your friendship.


Photobucket

4 comments:

Tanya said...

WOW!! That is pretty!!

Ellen Jarvis said...

Hi, Kimi ... It looks like I nipped off a bit of my post here. Maybe I fell asleep while posting? LOL, give this crafter a PUI ...Posting Under the Influence (0f lack of sleep? Too many glue fumes?). Anywhooo, last line of the ingredients should read: "An assortment of delightful RUMPLE PIBBONS"! Also, a correction: I only used 1.5 upcycled cereal boxes ... 3 large pieces of cardboard, cutting 2 pennants from each one.

YAY!! My new stock of Rumple Ribbons is due in today! Play day!!

Fondly,
Ellen (CardMonkey)

Stephanie Eaken said...

What a fun & colorful banner!! I love it Ellen!

Pamela Lash said...

I just thought you were being mysterious, Ellen.......what a beautiful banner and I like the use of cereal boxes for this!!
Cyberhugs.........Mama LoveBug