Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Wonderful Wednesday W/ Stephanie, Katie & Kathy ♥

Happy Hump Day, Every-Buggy!!! The ladies have some awesome projects to share with you today!! We hope these inspire you to do something fun and new with your Lovebug Creations Rumple Ribbon!!!
 
Hey Lovebug friends!!
It's another Wednesday & hopefully you all are having a crafty day! I have a card to share that I made for a dear friend's birthday, using the newest rumple ribbon collection.
I originally saw a design similar to this on Pinterest. I love the patchwork design so much! I used Hugs rumple ribbon from the Loves Me..Loves Me Knot collection. This is such a versatile color & I have used it on feminine & masculine projects. Love it! You can read more about this card on my blog. Thanks for letting me share with you today.

 
 
I have been challenging myself to make masculine cards with a single 6x6 pack.  Here are a couple I made with Lovebug's On The Edge ribbon  Stop on over to the blog to see some of the 21 cards I have made with this paper pack.
 
 
 
Happy Wednesday LoveBug Friends
It's Kathy, from Kathy and Kids, and today I have a Team USA inspired project to share with you, featuring some "Simply White" Rumple Ribbon.
 
 
Have you been watching the Olympics?  Who are you cheering on?
 
Stop by my blog for all the details.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Melisa Alzammar said...

I love Kathy's ice skate. What a great use of the ribbon. The embossing is a great addition to it.

Melisa

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Fabulous projects!!!