Saturday, February 22, 2014

Rainbow Birthday Card by Kimi ♥

 
Hello Every-Buggy!!! It's Kimi (I know...How odd I've made 2 cards in a week!) again!!! My oldest daughter's best friend celebrated her birthday yesterday and I wanted to make her a card! Gave me a good excuse to actually craft ;)
 
My daughter told me she likes rainbows and I had just seen SVG Cutting Files had come out with a Rainbow Stitch Up! Now when I went to her store to purchase I noticed the write up about this said that it was a "great way to use your twine or floss". Ok...Being the Rumple Ribbon Queen I had to try it...I wasn't sure I'd be able to do it but..... I LOVE how it turned out! SO...Let it be known...Rumple Ribbon is a great product to use on the stitch up files too!!! :)
 
Rumple Ribbon Colors used - Rosebud, Sunset, Lemonade, Olive You, Simply Blue & a sneak peek of a new shade of purple :)
 
I also used some of my favorite Jaded Blossom products: Simple Sayings (the Happy Birthday) & their new Spring Dies (for the grass)
 
Heidi Grace papers and epoxy embellishments along with some pop dots finished this sweet birthday card off!!! I hope you enjoy this and that maybe it will inspire you to try something different!!!
 
Bug hugs,
Kimi

 
Photobucket

4 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Kimi, this is fabulous!!! I bet she loved it!!

Pamela Lash said...

Wow what a great way to adorn the rainbow - super idea on using LBC Rumple Ribbon!! - Genius!

Candace Pelfrey said...

Great job! Love the look of the rumple ribbon!

Katie said...

OH!!! I have been wanting to try this! Turned out great