Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Four AMAZING Projects by Four Amazing Ladies ♥

Good Morning!!! We have 4 lovely CT Projects for you today! So sit back and be inspired!!!!
 
 
Kathy
Happy Wednesday LoveBug Friends!
 
It's Kathy, from Kathy and Kids, and I have a cute little treat to share with you featuring some "Green Leaves" Rumple Ribbon.
 
 
I just love how a bit of Rumple Ribbon adds that perfect finishing touch to a project!
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
Christine
Happy Wednesday, Crafters!

I'm so happy when I can whip up pretty gifts with my beautiful stash of Lovebug Creations Ribbon. This week I'm featuring a quickie project using Simply Sheer ribbon.




Please click on over to the Scarlet Calliope blog to learn more!

xo,

Christine
 
Stephanie
Hey Lovebug friends!
I have a Valentine project to share today that I made for my son.
The hearts are hand-cut & I added rumple ribbon in "Butterfly Blue" which is now retired, but check out the other amazing colors in the store. This little Valentine is filled with "love notes" to Ty. You can read more about it on my blog.
Have a great Wednesday!
 
Katie
Here is a card I made for my first Marie Antoinette swap.  I just love how the I Love Grunge perfectly coordinates with all things Marie!!  Please come by the blog for a closer look

 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Pamela Lash said...

Dynamite uses of LoveBug Creations Rumple Ribbon and your imagination soared - bravo ladies!!