Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Stephanie, Katie & Kathy ROCK the Lovebug Blog ♥

Happy Hump Day!!!
Hope it's warm and toasty where you are!!!
Here in Ohio...It's very cold! In fact it's about 30 degrees BELOW normal for this time of year! I don't know about you but I'm beyond ready for spring!!!
But since that's nowhere in sight I'll just enjoy the cheery projects the CT made and think warm thoughts!! ♥
 

Hey every"buggy"! I hope you are having a great day & are hopefully finding time to be crafty!!
I have another birthday card to share with you today. Another good friend had a birthday yesterday, so I made this card for her:
I used rumple ribbon in William, which is from the "Oh Cecilia, Family Ties" collection. 
To see more about this card, visit my blog
Thanks for letting me share with you today! See you next week!
 
 

I needed a little book to keep track of some notes and hopefully add a few pics to later.  I used those great red #10 envelopes from a few weeks ago.  There are three envelopes folded in half with the tiniest tip of the ends cut so I have room to put the little note cards in.

All three page sets are the same, Key paper matted on the front, animal print inside, then the more open space and the little pocket on the back page.
Nothing better to use as a closure than Rumple Ribbon.  For this project the Edgy Halloween with that kind of smoky edge is about perfect.  Get yours here.
Here is the cover - with a big button to use as a 'wrap around' for the ribbon.  For a few more photos please feel free to stop by the blog
 
Happy Hump Day Lovebug Friends!
 
It's Kathy, from Kathy and Kids, and today I am sharing with you my first shaker card.  I finally jumped on the sequins train!
 
 
Have you made any shaker cards using Lovebug Creations ribbons or mesh?  Be sure to share in the Lovebug Lounge, we'd love to see them!
 
Thanks for stopping by!

And speaking of the Lovebug Lounge....There's 2 days left to get your challenge project posted!!! Anything Valentine's Related with any LBC product!!! Hope to see yours there! ♥

No comments: