Friday, February 21, 2014

Dawn Mercedes & Kristi's Fabulous Friday Take Over ♥

It's another fabulous Friday!!! Dawn Mercedes & Kristi are taking over the blog today and showing off some amazing cards with some gorgeous Rumple Ribbon! So sit back and be inspired!!!
 

I realized that my Purple-dise rumple ribbon from Lovebug Creations was being neglected!
Luckily, my niece requested that I make and send her a giftie.
 
 
Hello Lovebuggies! Kristi here from Little Paper Sprinkles :)

 The weather here has been frigid, so I am trying to think happy thoughts! 
So I am thinking spring/summer...and I cream comes to mind! :) Ya I know thats a cold thing
but it so reminds me of warm weather! 

For this card today I used one of my favorite Rumple Ribbons "Sunset"

For the rest of the details Click HERE!




Kristi ♥


 
Photobucket

2 comments:

Stacey's Creative Corner said...

Such cute cards!!

Katie said...

One of my favs, too - turned out great!!