Friday, February 28, 2014

Dawn Mercedes, Kristi & Connie's Fab Friday Take-Over ♥

 
It's Friday, Lovebugs!!!
Yay for the weekend!!!!
We've got 3 fabulous CT members taking over the blog today...and each project is something to behold!!!! So sit back & be inspired!!!!
 


I used Augusta, from the Family Ties Collection...
and paired it up with Rosebud, a retired rumple ribbon color.
Don't you just love that there are always new colors released by
Lovebug Creations? Just be sure not to wait when you see a color that catches your eye!!
 
Hello Lovebuggies! Happy Friday!
Kristi here from Little Paper Sprinkles
I am tired of winter, who's with me?
Today's card shows that lol 
HELLO SUNSHINE! 
On n today's projects I used on of my to go to Rumple Ribbons
For more details and pics Click HERE



Have a great day!
Kristi ♥

Connie
Hello fellow Lovebugs!!
here with a new project to share using my favorite LoveBug Creations Products!!
 
I loved this paper line I used for National Pet Day so much I decided to create a card with some of my scraps. This stamp is one I haven't used in "fur-ever" too! LOL! Doesn't this Beary Brown Rumple Ribbon look wonderful with this paper line?

Please stop by my blog to read more details and see more pics of this and other projects using LBC products. Become my follower, join in my monthly challenges or just come hang out at
Connie Can Crop.

And before you go....
Today is the final day to get your challenge projects turned in!!!
Anything Valentine's Day with LBC Products on it!!!
Visit The Lovebug Lounge to enter yours!!!

AND EVEN MORE....
Tomorrow is something special for certain...
It's a surprise...so come on back....
You'll LOVE it!!! ♥

~Kimi & Pamela
Photobucket

3 comments:

Tanya said...

Great job ladies!! You are always so inspiring!!

Stephanie Eaken said...

Beautiful cards all around girls! Love them!

Pamela Lash said...

Beautiful projects - each is so delicious!!