Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Wonderful Wednesday w/ Kathy, Stephanie & Kate ♥

Happy Wed. every-buggy!!!!
How's the weather where you are?
Here in Ohio its snow, snow & more snow!
So to fight the winter blues Kathy, Stephanie & Katie
are sharing some lovely projects!
So sit back & be inspired!!!

Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!
 
It's Kathy, from Kathy and Kids, and I'm here to share with a Valentine's Day card featuring some newly released "I Love Grunge" Rumple Ribbon.
 
I am in love with the new grunge ribbon!  I love the color changes it has and how it matches my pink cardstock :) 
 
 
Thanks for stopping by!

Hey y'all! It's Stephanie here to share my latest card.
Valentine's days is just around the corner, and at this time of year, more than any other, I really like to give homemade cards & gifts. I think it shows just how much you care about someone when you create something just for them!
So here is the first of my Valentine's Day cards:
I used the new rumple ribbon "Hugs" from the Loves Me...Loves Me Knot collection. What a versatile color! I also made a coordinating envelope to go along with my card. You can see more about it on my blog
Thanks for letting me share with you today!  

Today I have made a present of my beautiful Rumple Ribbon and wrapped them around printable ribbon cards I found on Pinterest.  Then I knotted the top with Hugs sheer ribbon.  I wanted a special treat for the ladies in my new swapping group, hope they love Rumple Ribbon as much as I do!
If you would like the link to the video and some more detailed shots, please hop over to the blog.


Photobucket

1 comment:

Pamela Lash said...

Three dynamite projects - all showing so much creativity using LoveBug Creations Ribbons!!