Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Winners & Name Tags & Sweet Owls - Oh My!! ♥

Happy Wednesday Everyone!!!
I know this is wayyyy late but we have WINNERS to announce from our Blog Hop and Sneak week!!
Each Winner will receive a $10 gift cert to our store!
From the Hop- jordanbev5
and
From the Sneak Week - Sue D
 
Thanks for all your sweet comments!!! 
Ladies please email me at lovebugcreations3@gmail.com
to claim your prizes!!!
Now for some fabulous Creative Team Projects for today... 
 
Hi friends!

It's Wednesday again and my turn to show off my favorite Rumple Ribbons.  Today, I bring you "Phyllis", a gorgeous hue of orange that is both romantic and cheerful.  I used her on a name tag.  Isn't she just lovely?

 
Please swing by my blog and say hello!!! And Now for Dawn Mercedes' Project...
 
I'm just hooting for joy today!  I got the best news!  My three sisters and their families and my parents will be here for my birthday in about a week!  It's a big one. I'm turning FORTY!  Yippeee!  

No matter what the disagreement is, my siblings and I will OWL-WAYS love each other.  I just feel bad that my little brother won't be able to join in the festivities!


I need to get all my ducks in order for the big celebration!

Be sure to flutter over to Lovebug Creation's store to pick your favorite Rumple Ribbon.

The owl sentiment is from Joy's Life: Punny Animals.

Dawn Mercedes, of Sunnyside Up
Photobucket

4 comments:

Tanya said...

Yay winners!!! Great projects Dorcas and Dawn!!

Pamela Lash said...

Congrats to winners - love the tag and card - both show such sweet talent and good cheer!!

Sue D said...

Lovely name tag and cute owl card.
I sent you an email.

Anonymous said...

I am loving this chevron ribbon! Such a great job, Dawn Mercedes. :)