Friday, July 26, 2013

3 Amazing Ladies - Ellen, Stepanie & Zeni ♥

Hop over to the CardMonkey's Paper Jungle to see this card she made using Fun Footz from the brilliant "Chevron Junkie" collection. It's a perfect accent for Close To My Heart's new "Laughing Lola" papers -- and the new CTMH stamp describes both collections to a tee: "A touch of class and a lot of sass!"

You can order the Chevron Junkie collection by clicking HERE, now!  And shop beginning August 1 for the CTMH papers by going to Ellen's CTMH Online Business Address (OBA), at http://cardmonkey.ctmh.com.  
 
Hey Lovebug friends! It's Friday!! That means it's my day to share with you my latest Lovebug Creation's project.
I made a card for a friend & neighbor who recently had a baby boy!
I have used Simply White and Simply Blue rumpled ribbons here. You can see more about this card on my blog.
Thanks for letting me share! Make it a great, crafty day!! 
 
And Now for Zeni's Project
Hi Everybuggy!!! Zeni over here with a cute little card 
showing off the beautiful olive you.  
I did some multiple loops and added a little pearl to give it a little elegance.


Come by my blog for some additional details and don't forget to visit the Lovebug Creations Store!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow - Three incredible cards in one day!!! As always they are inspirational!