Saturday, July 20, 2013

A Wild Gift Tag - Fun is Afoot

Hello Crafties.  Since our reveal last Friday we've had tons of people WILD for Fun Footz and I wanted to share a gift tag I made with some embellies for a sweet idea to sparkle up a birthday! Drop by our online store HERE and check out the fun for yourself.

I used another zebra patterned FUN FOOTZ ribbon, the zebra paper piecing from PPbN, a red piece of cardstock that I embosssed with tree bark pattern, Kraft cardstock tag die, zebra-striped square through which I treaded Simply Black Rumple Ribbon, a gel pen for highlighting my image, corner rounder, and a computer-generated sentiment:

Happy Birthday Wild Thang!  You Make My Heart Sing!



You could adhere this to a gift bag or box OR use it as a book mark OR place it on the front of a card OR use it on a scrapbook page........diverse possibilities.........remember no matter how you piece your paper and rumple your ribbon, have fun with it...........cyberhugs........Mama LoveBug

Photobucket

3 comments:

Stephanie Eaken said...

This is tag is very cute Mama!! Love the zebra print ribbon!!!!

Lovebug Creations said...

So stinkin' cute!!! I love the zebra and the Fun Footz just make it awesome!!!

xoxo
Kim

dawnmercedes said...

That fellow looks like he is dancing!!