Thursday, July 18, 2013

Ellen + Fun Footz = One Amazing Card ♥

Last week, did you see the sizzling hot, new product releases by Lovebug Creations?

How could you miss them? They're EVERYWHERE, much like mosquitoes hovering over a fishing pond, cicadas singing in their trees, watermelon and kids running in sprinklers...



On this card, I used the fantastic Fun Footz in the "Candy Is Dandy" collection. Hop over to my blog at (http://cardmonkeyspaperjungle.com) to reminisce about your summer days and to learn more about the card I have posted here. Thanks
 
 
 
Photobucket

4 comments:

Stephanie Eaken said...

Beautiful Ellen! I love the colors!

Unknown said...

What a bright and fun card!

Pamela Lash said...

Candy is indeed Dandy - so bright and cheery!

dawnmercedes said...

I am so kicking myself for not requesting these hot colors~! LOVE them on this card!!